BEZARIUS CLAN FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEZARIUS CLAN FORUM

“Bravery is believing in yourself, and that thing nobody can teach you.”

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Let’s chat^^

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

RomeoXmontaguE The King of Bezarius profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KENZO_MUZ

KENZO_MUZ

RomeoXmontaguE The King of Bezarius profile Empty
PostSubject: RomeoXmontaguE The King of Bezarius profile   RomeoXmontaguE The King of Bezarius profile I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 5:28 am

like the Title of the topic RomeoXmontaguE The King of Bezarius.....well tht's me!! Cool

My real name is Muzhaffar(gave by my grandparents).2nd name is Kenzo(gave by me when my age is 15 or 16 Cool ).well.u guys can choose which name u like to call me Cool but dun call me pervert,pedo bear Shocked ,GAY Shocked ,lunatic Shocked ,rapist Shocked ,retard Shocked , and ....i think tht's all Razz .

This year i'm 21 Crying or Very sad next year will be 22 Crying or Very sad .I live in a country tht rich of oil but a small country called Brunei Darussalam XD.i like to play pc games and Playstation games.sports That i play is Basketball as a point guard Smile .I like to play guitar too as a rhythm in my friend band but disband because of argue with each other and it makes me not active playing a guitar Laughing.next,I like cars and drag racing (wish i can race Laughing Cool )too.LOVE anime and manga too Laughing.everyday,i hear japanese(pop,R&B,Rock)songs.(u can say i am japanese freak Laughing ) and sometimes korean(Girl's band with cute voice and sexy^^) and english(metal the most) Laughing .LOvE to watch action movies,adventure movie,korean and japanese movie or drama Laughing .hmmm....and yeah the country tht i like to go is JAPAN Very Happy so i can go to the hostess club to meet cute girls BWAHHAHAHA........... i think tht's all i can tell (no idea anymore) Laughing

this is a photo of me:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/15/03/58/87/photo011.jpg

My favorite pics of me x3:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f33/15/03/58/87/n5185210.jpg

RomeoXmontaguE The King of Bezarius profile Huajiasignature

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back to top Go down
Mizury

Mizury

PostSubject: Re: RomeoXmontaguE The King of Bezarius profile   RomeoXmontaguE The King of Bezarius profile I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:06 am

KENZO wrote:
well.u guys can choose which name u like to call me Cool but dun call me pervert,pedo bear Shocked ,GAY Shocked ,lunatic Shocked ,rapist Shocked ,retard Shocked , and ....i think tht's all Razz .

Yea thats pretty much it.
And wow your second picture... it look like you are from japaness mafia
Back to top Go down
KENZO_MUZ

KENZO_MUZ

PostSubject: Re: RomeoXmontaguE The King of Bezarius profile   RomeoXmontaguE The King of Bezarius profile I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 9:47 am

Laughing I am a mafia son Razz .... lol! clown wish i am the leader of yakuza XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RomeoXmontaguE The King of Bezarius profile   RomeoXmontaguE The King of Bezarius profile I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RomeoXmontaguE The King of Bezarius profile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BEZARIUS CLAN FORUM :: Introduction-
Jump to: