BEZARIUS CLAN FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEZARIUS CLAN FORUM

“Bravery is believing in yourself, and that thing nobody can teach you.”

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Let’s chat^^

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

naming problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stephney
Admin
stephney

naming problem Empty
PostSubject: naming problem   naming problem I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:35 pm

ok starting tomrow im making a new account and toon (will still be using my old toons as well) but asking for help for a name hoping based on china or japan style female toon aiming at a melee fighter (with or with out demon not decied tho there are a good few elite players that i seen infomation about on the western and jp servers for mega ten that compleat the game with no demon helping them at all unless quests forced them to. so if you ever bored could always use a hand at chosing a name that fits. from the plan im going ret as my chain skill so gessing by plan i be lvling survival and weapon knowledge and attack tho if might also lvl spin if my caculations on points works out right
Back to top Go down
http://bezarius.my-rpg.com
KENZO_MUZ

KENZO_MUZ

naming problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: naming problem   naming problem I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:05 pm

ok im kinda confuse XD...u mean what name should u use for ur character?
Back to top Go down
stephney
Admin
stephney

naming problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: naming problem   naming problem I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:57 pm

yep tho was also checking on if my sort of build plan was good enough still a work in progress but closer to a finished product but name is the major problem
Back to top Go down
Justaperson

Justaperson

Location : A Place... On Earth... Somewhere... On Land... Eating pie...

naming problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: naming problem   naming problem I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:08 pm

if i want a jp name i always use KazuChan Razz Justaperson and KazuChan are mah Trademarks! *lightning and thunder* DUN DUN DUNNN!!!
Back to top Go down
KENZO_MUZ

KENZO_MUZ

naming problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: naming problem   naming problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 am

well,im not sure...im out of idea of giving name to u XD...sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
stephney
Admin
stephney

naming problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: naming problem   naming problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:50 am

np i will keep serching might find one that fits looking at names from some animes probaly find one no one has used oh some time today or tomrow i will have internet stupid isp forgot to turn it on. yui is a little small tho that was idea i had for a name after a hyperactive member of the girls dead monsters (its a band from angel beats anime great music )
Back to top Go down
KENZO_MUZ

KENZO_MUZ

naming problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: naming problem   naming problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 am

Yui kinda nice too Surprised
Back to top Go down
stephney
Admin
stephney

naming problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: naming problem   naming problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:20 am

well back to serching for names should be online around midnight today at latest with internet not working yet when it should have been
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

naming problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: naming problem   naming problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

naming problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BEZARIUS CLAN FORUM :: Help section-
Jump to: