[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Share | 

want advice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stephney
Admin

PostSubject: want advice   Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:56 am

well when i return im realy planing on making a tank style db using pixie or angel pet for there strong heal abilitys. debating on a build with high hp 60% of my stats into vit 20% into str and luck probaly bad was thinking in my plan to go spin for aoe+ rush build? and probaly unlock retaliation what you lot think still working on the build plan as its giving me some thing to do for 4 day Smile sooon i be back online and seeing if i can make it work
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bezarius.my-rpg.com
KENZO_MUZ

PostSubject: Re: want advice   Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:16 pm

well tht's not a bad idea too....so ur attacking style would be spin or rush?o.o and ur chain skill is retaliation? Surprised....hmmm...well try my idea...u can modified my idea too if u r not satisfied with it Smile

EXPERTISE:
Attack Class 4.5
Weapon Knowledge Class 6 or so
Survival Techniques Class 5 or so
Spin class 7 or so
Rush class 7
CHAIN EXPERTISE:
Retaliation:class 4

Stats:
Main stats=VIT:add 12 or 15 times
secondary stats=str:add 5 times
additional stats=Luck:add 5 times
(this is adding ur stats in balance or u max ur vit then add the next vit Smile)

well,about spin and rush..i suggest u just choose 1 of it...but i recommend u to choose spin..it's epic Smile...try this build if u like Smile...or if u want to change something..it's ok Smile

good luck Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stephney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: want advice   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:04 pm

thanks will give it ago its simple enough to make accounts theas days. might stick with spin got to love aoe's 4 days to go 4 days to go Smile till i get internet well more like 3 days and several hours Smile

spin thats pure aoe only good at holding agro if you get enough mobs on you and they dont hit you wilst your setting up for next attack if i rember right??
Back to top Go down
KENZO_MUZ

PostSubject: Re: want advice   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:32 pm

yeap tht's correct XD..if u r high lvl already when u do spin on gaki in ichi gold..tht would be nice to see XDD...ohh yeah..try LOCO too XD..sometimes i play tht...if u do,tell me ur IGN..if u can concentrate play on 2 games though XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stephney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: want advice   Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:16 am

playing 2 games at once thats easy try fixing a comp over vent helping some one set up a comp over skype and playing a few mmo at once via 2 other comps Smile tho when i get that chance again i probaly be unable to pull it off Smile i will check the skills when i get back in game on the 11th Smile 3 days to go Smile sory for the count down sooooooo hyped up that im getting net soon Smile with out relying on this mobile dongle.

just wondering what class we missing most in clan might help with making one of those we lacking instead tho in my mind stuck on tanker or pure healer style toon
Back to top Go down
KENZO_MUZ

PostSubject: Re: want advice   Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:51 am

well we lack of class 5 enhancer(i had create it but no time to train it cause i concentrate on my DD(RomeoXmontague)i need to get it done)XD.hmm and a synsther(sorry tht i accidently kick ur character azmeria Sad )...and then,melee enhancer Surprised...in clan now we have DD,mage and MB gunner mostly and less melee then like i say enhancer..Surprised
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stephney
Admin

PostSubject: Re: want advice   Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:43 am

synth will be rejoining probaly i not lost that toon im hoping but if i have i will start from scratch and make a new one was slow and boring but worth it once its maxed think i made a few mastakes on my first synth and lvling it is hell. i will look around sites for more infomation.
Back to top Go down
KENZO_MUZ

PostSubject: Re: want advice   Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:51 am

tht would be no problem...good luck with tht Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: want advice   

Back to top Go down

want advice
Page 1 of 1